Contract Quality Commercial Wallpaper
Our contract ranges include high-quality, resistant & washable vinyl wallcoverings, with a width of of 1-1.3 meters making it quick & easy to install. The wallpapers are produced specifically for use in hotels, apartment buildings, office buildings, schools and hospitals, and other businesses. They combine the durability and practicality that is required for modern commercial projects while still maintaining the style and design required.
Traditional type 1 & 2 contract wallcoverings.
- Type I (light-duty) vinyl is typically used in office areas, hospital patient rooms and hotel rooms. It’s a light vinyl material however perfectly suitable for large scale refurbishments designed to with stand wear & tear & more cost effective.
- Type II (medium-duty) vinyl is typically used in high-traffic/public areas, foyers, lounges, corridors, offices, hospital wards and classrooms. While it is heavier, it can be more costly for large refurbishments.
- Durable & washable – Resilient wall coverings designed for high traffic areas.
The new European standard for commercial wallcoverings.
- Easy to hang & remove – Non-woven was specifically made because the public was demanding a new kind of wallpaper that would be very easy to remove from walls once it has reached the end of its life.
- Environmentally friendly – The manufacturing process for non-woven paper produces no such chemicals meaning an overall significantly lower carbon footprint.
- Washable – The special blend of natural and synthetic fibers makes non-woven wallpaper breathable and washable.